Itsy Puppy - Puppy fraud
i paid $3500 for a teacup maltese puppy.unfortunately the pictures provided were when she was 1/2 her age, even the supposed "recent" pics were not recent.
i was shocked to see her when i got her as i was not even sure she was the same dog. also she clearly spent her early life caged which was not disclosed. she was advertised as weepad trained but does not have a clue, to the point of a behavioral problem. she even goes to the weepads to sleep on.
i asked seller 7 days after purchase for even exchange and i would incur any extra charges. she would have nothing to do with it.
shame on her.the 1st picture is what what advertised, the second is her.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Teacup Micro Puppies
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."